I got ‘tagged’ is it? I am supposed to write 5 random things about meand tag other people. And I have no one to tag… but here goes, 5 things you DON’T know about me:
1. I sleep on my stomach and at the edge of a pillow. In fact, I have 5 pillows on my bed but I only use the very tip of the corner of one. Maybe it’s because my bed sinks in the middle, but that’s how I sleep!
2. I don’t believe in goal setting. I know I know. I think it is important to dream and desire and have ambitions, but I do not think it necessity to set goals… because what happens when you reach one? That’s it. You got it. And how many do you set? Tons? If so, doesn’t that take the value out of the goal? What if you never reach your goal? Yeah. Ask me about this in a not so casual environment. 🙂
3. I fear frogs with a fright that rivals multiple frights combined. Show me a frog and I head for the hills. One day Cody Haggard saw one on the road while he was driving me home, stop the truck, ran out there, picked it up, and threw it on my lap in the vehicle before I even knew what was happening. My heart stopped.
4. I failed one of my Silver Ice Dance tests for figure skating when I was 14 because the evaluators were convinced that I was a beat behind my partner. Reality was that he was a hot fireman from who-knows-where and I was completely intimidated to have his arms around me.
5. I have my whole grade 12 english lesson planned out for the first time I teach… if that ever happens, I have it all worked out in my head and a book… is that wrong? haha.
Actually, I tag LOUISE BOLDT… the only other person I know has a blog.